BSMW “Power Play” Is Back

by Joe Donahue on February 14, 2009

The Bruins are “back” and we’re pleased to announce that Power Play is also back on the Boston Sports Media Watch.

Your three correspondents (bloggers, as known to the Fourth Estate) hope to get some roundtable discussions as seen on Patriots Daily and also some individual opinions on all things Bruins and hockey. Here’s a quick thumbnail hockey look at your correspondents.

Name: John
Hometown: Dedham
High School: L’ecole de Grenouilles
Favorite Team Other Than Bruins: Capitals
Most Despised Team: Les Habitants
Favorite All-Time Bruins Jersey: Late 80s whites
Favorite Opposing Jersey: Canadiens away (white)
Ugliest Current NHL Jersey: Calgary home (dark)
Favorite All-Time Bruin: Cam Neely
Least Favorite All-Time Bruin: Mike Milbury (by a nose over Tim Thomas)
Favorite All-Time Non-Bruin: Bobby Clarke
Least Favorite Player Ever: Lindy Ruff
Favorite Bruins Memory: The Last Hurrah, 9/28/95. The night Bobby Orr and Norman Leveille took to the Garden ice for the last time.

Name: Denis Lemieux

Least Favorite Player Ever: Bill Barber
Favorite All-Time Bruins Jersey: Road darks from 1988
Favorite Opposing Jersey: Toronto’s road whites
Favorite Bruins Memory: Sunday, May 10, 1970

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

SkeklyTok 10.01.09 at 11:30 pm

Hey Everybody I’ve been browsing these forums for a long time now, and I finally found something worth writing here: I found a great deal on a custom Loose Diamonds .

These guys have 24/7 call-in service and they delivered diamonds all for Free!!! Check them out I highly recommend

Loose Diamonds & Diamonds & Buy Loose Diamonds

FumFuginfut 01.17.10 at 6:53 am

Great read, I learned a lot!
JenniferSmith,
Site Admin watch UFC 109 online

Android Roms 02.17.11 at 7:40 am

I thought it was heading to become some dull outdated submit, but it really compensated for my time. I will publish a website link to this web page on my weblog. I’m certain my visitors will discover that extremely helpful.

flemings steakhouse greensboro nc 02.17.11 at 1:35 pm

Just a fast hello and also to thank you for discussing your ideas on this page. I wound up inside your blog right after researching physical fitness connected issues on Yahoo… guess I lost track of what I had been performing! Anyway I’ll be back as soon as again within the long run to test out your blogposts down the road. Thanks!

Per Karlqvist 02.18.11 at 11:01 am

I think youve produced some genuinely interesting points. Not too many people would basically think about this the way you just did. Im definitely impressed that theres so much about this subject thats been uncovered and you did it so properly, with so much class. Excellent 1 you, man! Definitely excellent stuff here.

PA Amplifier %0B 03.15.11 at 5:16 pm

Well, another blogger already posted a topic like this..-*~,

dean jones 05.12.11 at 4:56 pm

Sick! Just got a brand-new Pearl and I can now read your blog on my phone’s browser, it didn’t perform on my outdated 1.

srstzzfrrd 12.03.11 at 7:02 am